By Housing Division, U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart Are your leaving us? Here are some helpful tips for a smooth departure. Off post procedures First–request the official termination packet from the housing office. We will provide you procedures for notification to your landlord and tips for clearing your home. Notify your
USAG Stuttgart Housing Office Prior to selecting a location Verify internet strength and capability options through local internet providers. Determine availability of adequate, nearby parking. To reduce noise, consider whether there are the following within close proximity: Major Industrial area Ongoing or pending construction Proximity to train station, railroad, or
USAG Stuttgart Housing Office Recognizing where you will be living during your tour at USAG Stuttgart is important, we want to share a little about what you can expect. Approximately 30 percent of the USAG Stuttgart community live in the 1,300+ on-base Family Housing units, with the remaining 70 percent
USAG Stuttgart Environmental Office Figuring out how to sort trash and recycle environmentally friendly products in Germany can be quite complicated with different color bins and eco-labels. Germany has a very thorough waste sorting system with up to five or six different categories of waste and practices that vary from
Housing is receiving an increased number of calls. For most efficient service, email the office for a response within two business days.
This is the first part of a three-part series that takes a look at what it’s like to live off-post, on-post and in the barracks at U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart.
Living on a USAG Stuttgart military installation is having the best of both worlds–inside is a touch of America, outside is immersion into German culture.
A large number of housing stairwell doors are being left open for extended periods of time, allowing heat to escape.
Pervin Estates, LLC begins real estate services for USAG Stuttgart.