Weather update for January 13

Weather update effective January 12, 3:30 P.M.:

Forecasts indicate rain and snow will continue to fall this afternoon and evening. However, based on the conditions currently expected, there is NO CHANGE to the opening of garrison and mission partner services, including school or childcare, on Wednesday, January 13.

As always, please exercise caution when driving, especially in places where snow and ice may accumulate. If you have concerns about local conditions in your area, please engage with your chain of command.

The garrison will continue to monitor the weather overnight and notify the community in the early hours of Wednesday morning if conditions worsen and a change is warranted.

Please continue to monitor and the garrison Facebook page for additional information, as well as the on-post road conditions link from IMCOM Directorate-Europe.