Vehicle transfers must now have clear titles from vehicle registration

Stuttgart Customs Field Office

U.S. Forces Customs-Europe can no longer issue permits to transfer a vehicle to a non-ID card holders (Form 550-175B) unless members have a clean title/registration from the Vehicle Registration Office and permission to sell from the bank.

Permissions to sell the vehicle from a lien holder will no longer be accepted.

Visit the Vehicle Registration Office to take out the lien and clear the title first in order to obtain a Permit to Transfer document from the Customs Office.