Do you want to help save lives? Then sign up for the ASBP Blood Drive today!
The blood drive will take place May 8-9 from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Kelley Barracks Fitness Center. And we have some good news too, there are no more mad cow disease restrictions!
The requirements to give blood are as follows:
- Blood donors must be 18 years or older and weigh at least 116 lbs./53 kg.
- Ability to read and speak English at B2 level.
- Free of any cold or flu symptoms for at least three days.
- No tattoos outside the U.S. or have traveled to malaria-risk areas in the past three months.
- No COVID symptoms or a positive test. No close contact with someone who has had COVID and no wait time after the COVID vaccine in the past 10 days!
All blood types are welcome!
Civilians and Local Nationals are typically authorized to take Admin Leave (with supervisor approval) to donate blood!
To schedule an appointment, please visit:
Sponsor Code: Europe