All Federal job opportunities in Stuttgart are posted at https://USAJOBS.gov. Free Employment Readiness classes are available for all U.S. DOD ID card holders at Army Community Service (ACS) on Panzer Kaserne to help prepare federal and private sector resumes, public speaking and presentation skills, and dressing for success. Contact ACS for the schedule, visit: https://stuttgart.armymwr.com/programs/army-community-service
Family & MWR is always in need of Child and Youth Program Assistants:
- Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) positions are open to all qualified candidates eligible for appointment under U.S. employment conditions.
- SKIES Unlimited Youth Instructors: Seeking qualified instructors to teach piano, voice, dance (pop/hip hop), art, swimming, martial arts, speech therapy, foreign languages or other child/youth specialized programs. Must be 18 years old or older. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Youth Sports Officials Paid & Volunteer Opportunities: No experience needed for the following sports: football, soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball, wrestling and basketball. Must be at least 18 years of age to become a contract official, or 15 or older to volunteer. Contact CYS Sports at DSN: 431- 2616, CIV:07031-15-2616 or DSN: 430- 5606, CIV: 0711-680-5606.
- Adult Fitness Instructors & Personal Trainers contact DSN: 430-6491, CIV: 0711-680-6491 or any on-post fitness center for more information.
- Overseas Spouse Employment: Be aware of overseas hiring preference rules and regulations that may differ from the U.S. Consult the Office of Personnel Management website, speak with Employee Readiness counselors at ACS or contact the Civilian Personnel Advisory Center for more information.
Non-U.S. Citizens (local nationals) can apply at the Civilian Personnel website https://acpol2.army.mil/eur/employment/ln/
Contractor lists are maintained by ACS and can be emailed for job opportunities.
Volunteer opportunities are published at Army Community Service (ACS) and through Army OneSource. ACS can assist new volunteers of all service branches and civilians with registration in the Volunteer Management Information System (VMIS) which tracks volunteer hours for individual resume use, volunteer service medals and the annual volunteer recognition ceremony. For information on volunteer opportunities within USAG Stuttgart call DSN: 596-3362/civ. 09641-70-5963362 or stop by ACS, Building 2915, Panzer Kaserne.
Other organizations that must be contacted separately for employment opportunities:
- Private Organizations such as the USO, Red Cross, Stuttgart Community Spouse Club Patch Thrift Shop and more.
- Banks – Service Credit Union
- Universities within the Panzer Education Center:
- Central Texas College
- University of Maryland Global Campus
- University of Oklahoma
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University