Information courtesy of Defense Commissary Agency
Commissaries across U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart are seeking to fill more than 30 positions. Patch and Panzer commissaries are in highest need with more than 25 vacancies.
Positions available include food service worker, sales store checker, store worker and store associate.
People interested in applying should log-on to www.usajobs.gov.
In the search criteria, use “Germany” for location and “Department of Defense, Defense Commissary Agency” as Agency.
Job seekers eligible under one of the following conditions should select “Federal Employees” under “Who May Apply:”
- Current Civilian Employee with the Defense Commissary Agency (DECA)
- Current Civilian Employee with the Department of the Army
- Current Department of Defense (DOD) – Civilian Employee (non-DECA)
- Current Permanent Federal Civilian Employee (other than DOD)
- Former Federal Employee, eligible for Reinstatement
- Eligible under Veterans’ Recruitment Appointment (VRA)
- Eligible under Veterans’ Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA)
- Eligible under Veterans with a service-connected disability of 30% or more
- Eligible for overseas Military Spouse Preference
- Eligible for overseas Family Member Preference
- Eligible for NAF/AAFES Interchange Agreement
- Eligible due to Interagency Career Transition Program (ICTAP)
- Eligible for Excepted Service Overseas Family Member appointment (FMNP)
Applicants eligible under the Veterans Employment Opportunity Act (VEOA) of 1998 may self-nominate regardless of geographical location.
DeCA is a worldwide chain of commissaries, providing groceries to military personnel and DOD employees in a safe and secure shopping environment.