In response to community interest at the Panzer Kaserne Town Hall, May 23, to clean up storage areas in housing stairwells, the Directorate of Public Works is available to work with residents to remove abandoned items. As items inside housing areas are considered personal, DPW Installation Coordinators will require the assistance of residents to remove items from the area and identify those needing disposal due to abandonment.
Installation Coordinators request tenants contact them to schedule removal and disposal of abandoned items in stairwell storage.
To contact the Installation Coordinators, call:
- Patch Barracks: DSN: 430-5450/0711-680-5450
- Kelley Barracks & SAAF: DSN: 421-6280/0711-680-6280 and DSN: 430-5450/0711-680-5450
- Panzer Kaserne: DSN: 431-2806/7031-15-2806
- Robinson Barracks: DSN: 420-6033/civ. 0711-819-6033
- Housing Office: DSN: 431-2346/civ. 7031-15-2346
o DPW Environmental contacts: DSN 421-6131 and DSN 421-6135.