The Cannstatter Volksfest is one of the largest fests in Europe and offers a lot of fun and amusements to visitors. Unfortunately, large events such fests, increase the risk for drinking and driving. If you visit the fest and plan to drink, ensure you have a plan for returning safely home afterwards.
• Leave your vehicle at home.
• Use a designated driver.
• Use public transportation or a taxi.
• Don’t leave your children unattended at any time.
• Always follow the safety instructions posted at the rides and/or instructions given by the operating personnel.
• If you are in doubt, ask before you take a ride.
• Do a little fest pre-planning by visiting the fest website’s safety information link which also includes conditions of entry at http://cannstatter-volksfest.de/en/service/safety/