1.Advocating violence, the threat of violence, or the use of force to achieve goals that are political, religious or ideological in nature.
2. Advocating support for international terrorist organizations or objectives.
3. Providing financial or other material support to a terrorist organization or to someone suspected of being a terrorist.
4. Association with, or connections to, known or suspected terrorists.
5. Repeated expressions of hatred and intolerance of American society, culture, government or the principles of the U.S. Constitution.
6. Repeated browsing or visiting internet Web sites that promote or advocate violence directed against the U.S. or U.S. Forces, or that promote international terrorism or terrorist themes without official sanction in the performance of duty.
7. Expressing an obligation to engage in violence in support of international terrorism, or inciting others to do the same.
8. Purchasing bomb-making materials or obtaining information about the construction of explosives.
9. Active attempts to encourage others to violate laws, disobey lawful orders or regulations, or disrupt military activities.
10. Familial ties to known or suspected international terrorists or terrorist supports.