By U.S. Army Europe Public Affairs Office
Army in Europe commanders have until Nov. 15 to nominate their top-performing human resource personnel for the USAREUR G1 Frederick E. Vollrath Human Resources Award for Excellence Program.
The program focuses on annual achievements in the human resources profession.
The five award categories are:
- Junior officers: second lieutenants through captains
- Junior warrant officers: warrant officers through chief warrant officers three
- Noncommissioned officers: corporal through sergeants first class
- Junior enlisted: privates through specialists
- Civilians: GS-12 and below
“I am honored and very grateful to have received this award,” said James K. Miller, U.S. Army Europe Command G1 and one of the winners in last year’s FEV program. “The program epitomizes selfless service and professional achievement coupled with innovation. In the end, the award program is about how AG personnel achieve high standards in their jobs to take care of military members and their families.”
For more information contact the USAREUR G1 program coordinator at DSN 337-9147 or Civilian 0611-7059147