• Identify your EFM, and family strengths and needs.
• Help identify and prioritize your EFM and family goals.
• Develop a Family Service Plan to reach your goals.
• Make referrals to required services.
• Provide information about disabilities or medical conditions of concern.
• Find transportation to appointments related to the Family Service Plan.
• Identify support groups and social activities.
• Strengthen your ability to advocate for your EFM.
For more information, call 431-3326/civ. 07031-15-3326