DALLAS – Military families around the world can save on back-to-school fashion with their MILITARY STAR® cards from Aug. 1 to 8.
Shoppers will receive 10 percent off on all children’s, women’s and men’s apparel purchases of $100 or more when they use their MILITARY STAR card. The offer is valid at the Army & Air Force Exchange Service, Navy Exchange and Coast Guard Exchange, as well as ShopMyExchange.com, myNavyExchange.com and ShopCGX.com.
“The Exchange, NEXCOM and CGX are joining forces to make back-to-school shopping easier for the military community,” said Air Force Chief Master Sgt. Luis Reyes, the Exchange’s senior enlisted advisor. “This limited-time offer is one of many promotions MILITARY STAR cardholders earn throughout the year.”
Benefits of the MILITARY STAR card include:
- 10% discount on all first-day purchases.
- Two points per dollar on purchases, and a $20 gift card after every 2,000 points earned.
- The lowest flat-rate APR (12.49%) among store cards—rate is offered to all cardholders upon account approval.
- No annual, late or over-limit fees.
- Reduced-interest deployment plan with no payments required for eligible customers.
The MILITARY STAR program generated $471 million in value for cardholders in 2018 through savings, discounts, financing offers and cardholder-friendly terms and conditions. It is administered by AAFES and is accepted at all military exchanges and commissaries. For more information, visit MyECP.com.