Visitors to Stuttgart can now tour the city during the “STUTTGART Citytour” with convertible open-air buses. The buses pass nine stops:
• The Turmforum (exhibition on Stuttgart 21 project) at Stuttgart’s main train station
• Schlossplatz Square
• Pig Museum
• Mercedes- Benz Museum
• Gottlieb-Daimler Memorial/Kursaal
• Wilhelma Zoological and Botanical Garden/Neckar Käpt’n River Cruises (For more, visit here)
• Wine Experience Wine Trail
• Killesberg leisure and park area/Weissenhof Museum (Le Corbusier House at Stuttgart’s Weissenhofsiedlung, for more visit here)
• Linden-Museum (State Museum for Ethnology)
The bus tour provides an overview on Stuttgart and mayor landmarks. The hop on and hop off concept gives patrons the chance to explore the city and its various sites at their own pace and also learn about historic facts.
Audio guides are available in the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian.
The tour lasts approx. 100 minutes.
Tickets cost €15 and are valid for 24 hours.
Tickets can be purchased in the bus, at i-Punkt Tourist Information (Königstrasse 1a, 70173 Stuttgart) or at the Stuttgart Airport, Terminal 3, 2nd floor, or by calling civ. 0711-2228-100.
For more information, visit here.