By US Army Health Clinic Stuttgart
U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart will be administering both first and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for eligible beneficiaries aged 5-11 years old on the following day:
WHEN: Thursday, Dec. 16
Please note: ONLY children aged 5-11 years old can be vaccinated at this event.
The next opportunity for 1st and 2nd doses for 5-11 year old COVID vaccines will be Thursday, Jan. 13 at Patch Theater.
DHA Form 236 (Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Screening And Immunization Documentation) must be completed for each child aged 5-11 years old to be vaccinated.
Please complete and print the form and bring it with you to the vaccine administration session if possible. There will be copies available to complete on site, but pre-completed forms allow the process to move more quickly for everyone.
- Ensure your child’s name and details are listed in the fields at the top — not the sponsor’s
- The form may not load properly if opened within a web browser. For best results (or if a “Please Wait…” message appears), download the document to your device and open it from there.
- Remember, children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian and show a photo ID, such as government ID card or passport, in order to be vaccinated
Vaccine Information Fact Sheet
- ONLY children aged 5-11 years old can be vaccinated at this event.
- Children MUST have and show a picture identification card, such as a passport or government ID
If your child is receiving their 2nd dose- please bring their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- Children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- Please fill out DHA Form 236– Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Immunization Documentation ahead of time and bring with you to the vaccination site to expedite the process.
- Information on the vaccine can be found at: https://www.fda.gov/media/153717/download. There will be providers on site to answer any questions you may have.