By US Army Health Clinic Stuttgart
U.S. Army Health Clinic Stuttgart will be administering both first and second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine for ages 5-11 year olds on the following day:
Please note: ONLY children aged 5-11 years old can be vaccinated at this event. If you need a vaccination for someone aged 12 or over, please click here.
DHA Form 236 (Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Screening And Immunization Documentation) must be completed for each child aged 5-11 years old to be vaccinated.
Please complete and print the form and bring it with you to the vaccine administration session if possible. There will be copies available to complete on site, but pre-completed forms allow the process to move more quickly for everyone.
- Ensure your child’s name and details are listed in the fields at the top — not the sponsor’s
- The form may not load properly if opened within a web browser. For best results (or if a “Please Wait…” message appears), download the document to your device and open it from there.
- Remember, children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian and show a photo ID, such as government ID card or passport, in order to be vaccinated
Vaccine Information Fact Sheet
Patients for the 2nd Dose will be seen on a walk-in basis based on the first letter of their last name (reverse alphabetical):
Patients who require the 1st dose of vaccine can be seen at the following times WITH AN APPOINTMENT:
Appointments for the 1st Dose can now be made through the COVAX Website; appointments for the 2nd Dose of the series will be made available for the week of Jan. 6, 2022.
- ONLY children aged 5-11 years old can be vaccinated at this event. If you need a vaccination for someone aged 12 or over, please click here.
- Children MUST have and show a picture identification card, such as a passport or government ID
If your child is receiving their 2nd dose- please bring their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card
- Children must be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- Please fill out DHA Form 236– Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Immunization Documentation ahead of time and bring with you to the vaccination site to expedite the process.
- Information on the vaccine can be found at: https://www.fda.gov/media/153717/download. There will be providers on site to answer any questions you may have.