StuttgartCitizen.com is an authorized online news source published in the interest of the U.S. military community serving, working and living on U.S. Army installations in the Stuttgart, Germany area.
For information about the U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart services and policies, visit the website at www.stuttgart.army.mil.
All editorial content found on StuttgartCitizen.com is the responsibility of the U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart Public Affairs Office. The contents of StuttgartCitizen.com are not necessarily the official views of, or endorsed by, the U.S. government, the Department of Defense or the Department of the Army.
The appearance of external hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by USAG Stuttgart of the linked websites, or the information, products or services contained therein. The Department of Defense does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. All links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of these websites.
Editorial content from StuttgartCitizen.com is also found in The Citizen print news, a biweekly offset press publication published by AdvantiPro GmbH and printed by Oggersheimer Druckzentrum. The Citizen is distributed within the U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart community.
While this is an open forum, it’s also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. Comments are moderated to ensure this atmosphere is maintained and approved within 72 hours of submission. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments will be removed and users may be banned permanently if they violate the guidelines listed below.
- No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, vindictive or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- Details about an ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or could interfere with an individual’s rights will be deleted from this page.
- Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics.
- No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- All information posted will be unclassified. No FOUO (for official use only), or classified information should ever be posted.
Also, the appearance of external links or the use of third-party applications on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
About the publisher of The Citizen
AdvantiPro is a publishing house and advertising agency based in Kaiserslautern, Germany. It specializes in English-language print and online products serving the largest American military communities in Germany.
In the Stuttgart Military Community, AdvantiPro operates as publisher of The Citizen newspaper under an exclusive contract with U.S. Army Garrison Stuttgart. In this capacity, AdvantiPro solicits advertising support to fund the publication of The Citizen, performs the newspaper layout and distributes copies of The Citizen throughout the Stuttgart Military Community.
AdvantiPro publishes two other military newspapers: the Kaiserslautern American newspaper, serving Ramstein Air Base, Kaiserslautern, Landstuhl Regional Medical Center and Baumholder; and the Herald Union newspaper, serving the Wiesbaden Military Community.
The Find-It Guide, another AdvantiPro product, is an English-language telephone directory published in a yellow pages-type format and distributed annually in the three military communities cited above: Stuttgart, Kaiserslautern/Ramstein, and Wiesbaden.
All four of these print publications have their own individual websites.
Learn more about AdvantiPro on www.advantipro.de