- General Order 1D: Applicable to all members of the Stuttgart Military Community
- Your unit/organization’s travel policy: Your unit or organization may have a policy which is more restrictive than the garrison’s baseline policy
- COVID-19 Guidelines for Stuttgart Military Community
- Stuttgart Army Health Clinic Quarantine and Testing Guidance: Applicable to all members of the Stuttgart Military Community
- Re-open EU: A detailed, interactive guide provided by the European Union which details country-by-country entry requirements and information for travel.
Colors shown on the Re-open EU website DO NOT reflect areas of risk or travel restriction for USAG Stuttgart community members. The colors reflect various informational filters that can be selected by the user.
- Robert Koch Institute list of “High Risk” areas: This link provides the most current listing of “High Risk” areas, as defined by the German government’s disease control and prevention institute. An English version can be found toward the bottom of the page, under “English Archive”
- CDC Guidance on Returning to the US (for travel to CONUS): Current guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for travelers destined for the USA. The state of your final destination may also have its own requirements.