Temporary Lodging Allowance (TLA) is the allowance that offsets the higher costs of staying in a hotel and eating out daily for personnel PCSing. Families must be on concurrent travel status to Government or private rental quarters in order to be eligible for TLA. Families must be in a concurrentRead More

Overseas Housing Allowance (OHA) OHA is the overseas equivalent to stateside BAH in that it is used to pay your rent. OHA is based on actual cost for rent. For more information email the Housing Services Office: usarmy.stuttgart.usag.list.dpw-housing-email@mail.mil Source: https://home.army.mil/stuttgart/index.php/my-garrison/all-services/HSO Share: Facebook Twitter EmailRead More