Stuttgart Health Clinic
November is American Diabetes month, designed to focus the nation’s attention on the issues surrounding diabetes and the many people who are impacted by the disease. It is time to come together as a community to stop Diabetes!
- Diabetes causes nearly 50% of all cases of kidney failure.
- 1 in 5 health care dollars is spent caring for people with diabetes.
- Nearly 30 million children and adults in the United States have diabetes.
- 1 in 10 health care dollars is spent treating diabetes and its complications.
- Another 86 million Americans have pre-diabetes and are at risk for developing type 2 diabetes.
- Frequent urination
- Excessive thirst
- Increased hunger
- Weight loss
- Blurred Vision
If you have Diabetes, have you had your Hemoglobin AIC, Foot and Retinal Exams done during the past year?
To learn more, speak with your healthcare provider or contact the Stuttgart Health Clinic.