Patch Thrift Shop Hiring Event April 13
April 13, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Thrift Shop, Bldg. 2332, Patch Barracks.
Management and associate positions are available. Bring your resume ready to interview. For more information, visit www.stuttgartspousesclub.org.
CYS Recruitment Fair April 17
April 17, 3-6 p.m. at the Patch Library, Patch Barracks.
Stuttgart Child & Youth Services is looking for qualified, direct care givers for all age ranges, from 6 weeks to 18 years old.
Qualifications and Conditions:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Communicate effectively in English (written & orally)
- Must be 18 or older at time of employment
- Satisfactory completion of pre-employment and background checks
- Health assessment and immunizations
- Physical ability to lift 40lbs
- Walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis
Hourly rates of pay are based on qualifications: $11.07 – $16.11. Items to bring to the recruitment fair:
- Current resume
- High school diploma/college transcript(s)
- PCS orders
- Information for References (4), including email addresses
- Social Security Card
- DD 214 (if applicable)
- Marriage certificate (if not on orders)
- Other supporting documents
Applicants must apply on USAjobs.gov to announcement SCNAFDZ1810135486SR in conjunction with the Recruitment Fair. No need to register! Show up ready to interview.
Questions? Call DSN: 593-7026/civ. 09641-70-5937026
Youth Workforce Preparation Program Job Fair
The Workforce Preparation Program (WPP) summer semester runs June 7 – August 29. Paid positions for youth ages 16 and up include Office Aid and Recreation Aid. Placement sites include Youth Centers, School Age Centers, Child Development Centers, Parent & Outreach Services, and CYS Sports Programs. Positions are limited tenure of 12 weeks per appointment and participants cannot participate consecutive semesters.
How To Apply: Interested youth must attend the two dates below at Stuttgart High School, Panzer Kaserne. The initial meeting will assist youth in completing all necessary paperwork in advance of the Job Fair. Army Community Service Employment Readiness will also be present to assist in resume building.
- Mandatory Meeting April 23, 3 – 4:30 p.m.
- Job Fair/Interviews April 26, 2-4 p.m.
For information, contact DSN 430-7204 / CIV 0711-680-7204.
Sports Officials & Adult Fitness Instructors
Paid and volunteer opportunities are available on a contract basis. Call DSN: 431-2616/civ. 07031-15-2616 or DSN: 430-5606/civ. 0711-680-5606, or stop by any fitness center on-post for information.
Youth SKIES Unlimited Instructors
SKIES is seeking instructors for piano, voice, dance (all styles), art, swimming, martial arts, speech therapy, foreign languages or other child/youth specialized programs. Must be 18 years old or older. Call DSN: 430-6281/civ. 0711-680-6281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Religious Support Office
The Stuttgart Religious Support Office is currently seeking applicants for:
- Music Leader: Direct choir, lead congregation in Worship Service.
- Worship Instrumentalist: Select all musical selections for Religious Services, and coordinate choir rehearsal.
- Childcare Provider: Multiple providers for chapel Watch Care services. Individuals must have experience working with infants and toddlers. Applicants must be willing to work weekdays/end and Holidays. Flexible hours. Background check is required.
Positions are open for all Religious Services on Panzer, Patch and Robinson Barracks. Send resumes to Sgt. 1st Class Tameka Dixon at email@example.com.
How to search for USAG Stuttgart jobs
Job seekers should also frequent websites such as USAJOBS for current postings as well as the following sites listed here: https://www.stuttgartcitizen.com/featured-stories/faq-how-to-apply-for-jobs-at-usag-stuttgart/