Bike Action Days 2017 and Cycling Race BW
At the Stuttgarter Fahrradaktionsagen on 20 and 21 May 2017 you can find out about the variety of cycling in Stuttgart. For two days, everything about the bike revolves around the castle with news, promotions and information. You can experience the latest developments in bicycles, tips on traffic safety, bicycle services and tour planning. Entertaining attractions and a stage program complete the program. On Sunday, the “RadSternfahrt BW” will take center stage.
Saturday, May 20
- From 11 am – 7 pm at the Stuttgart Palace Square. You can discuss the bicycle traffic policy with representatives of the Stuttgart municipal council and the specialized administration. In addition, you will find interesting information about the latest developments in bicycles, bike tours and much more.
- Children and young people can demonstrate their skills on the bike course.
- Trial World Champion Markus Stahlberg and other show acts on the stage provide an action-packed program.
- You can have your bike checked for traffic safety with the free bicycle service of the Initiative RadKULTUR or NEUEN ARBEIT gGmbH. Minor defects are repaired on site.
- Your old bicycle can be donated at the event for a good cause “Bicycles for Africa.”
- Explore Stuttgart and its surroundings on guided cycling tours. The detailed tour offer can be found in the flyer (PDF)
Family cycling tour route to Herrenberg
12 hrs castle square, Infostand Naturfreunde-Radgruppe-Stuttgart
Length approx. 30 km / The tour takes us on the edge of the hedges at small rivers and streams, through small villages to the old town of Herrenberg. Suitable for children from about 7 years.
Costs: VVS, eventual entry + 4 EUR for
Tel .: 0711 2578751
Cycling tour with mineral water tasting
1 pm starts at castle square, Infostand Naturfreunde-Radgruppe-Stuttgart
Length approx. 15 km
Stuttgart has the largest mineral water catchment of Western Europe. It is often assumed that all sources taste the same but is a big mistake. We want to make a mineral water tasting through Stuttgart, Germany. Please bring drinking cups.
Costs: 4 EUR for non-members.
Tel .: 0711 617394
Saturday Bike Fever
7 pm Castle square, Kunstgebäude Bolzstraße
Length approx. 25 km
Stuttgart by night – experienced by bicycle. Enjoy the evening with panoramic views of Stuttgart. Refuel in the beer garden, then back to the castle square. Working bike lights are mandatory.
Tel .: 0711 5050649, email@example.com
Sunday, May 21
Bike Action Day and Cycling Race BW
On Sunday, the “RadSternfahrt BW” will take center stage. Cycling enthusiasts have the opportunity to cycle to the castle square on various routes on main roads from the surrounding countryside to the cycling day.
The cycle tour is organized by the ADFC, other environmental associations and the Critical Mass, as well as supported by the state capital Stuttgart.
From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. , visitors will find interesting facts about cycling in and around Stuttgart. An entertaining accompanying program will round off the day.
You have any questions or suggestions? We are looking forward to your e-mail: