Casualty Notification Officer (CNO) and Casualty Assistance Officer (CAO) three-day training sessions are is set for the following dates:
- May 16-18 on Panzer Karserne Building 2915, Room 409.
- Sept. 12-14 on Panzer Karserne, Building 2913, 1st floor in the Central Processing Facility classroom.
Training sessions are held from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Note: All three days must be completed in order to receive a certificate for training. Seating is limited to 28 persons per classroom. Military have priority.
Provide the following to register for training:
- Name of Professional to attend training
- For Commissioned Officers: Captain or above.
- For Commissioned Warrant Officers: Chief Warrant Officer two or above.
- For Noncommissioned Officers: Sergeant First Class or above.
Contact the Casualty/Retirement Services Program Manager at DSN: 431-2010.